Saturday, July 4, 2009

A NEW ADVENTURE

This summer has brought with it all kinds of surprises but none quite like this one. This time last week the thought of going to Fiji had not even crossed my mind. I will now be leaving the country for the remainder of the summer to do humanitarian work with a group called HELP International in less than eleven days... I'm not quite sure how it happened but it has and I could not feel better about it. I'm grateful to all of you who have helped make this possible through your donations and through your support. I will keep this blog updated with photos and journal entrys so that you can see for yourself just how much your support has done for me and for the people in Fiji. Thanks again to all of you!

4 comments:

  1. Please keep this updated!!!!! It will help me to see what you are doing. I miss you sooooooo much!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Honey, it was good to know you made it and all is well. We are excited about your opportunity to help there, especially with the children. We look forward to hearing what you are doing. I sure love you and miss you. I am proud of you Missy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so amazing!!! I would love to be there with you. Those little people look like little dolls that I could just love!
    I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Missy, you must do better with this blog. How is a mom to know that you have not been eaten by the ants?

    ReplyDelete